UNT Dallas College of Law automatically considers all admitted applicants for a one-time, non-renewable entering student scholarship applied to tuition and fees for a student's first year of enrollment. No awards are made for summer enrollment. Scholarship amounts are based on available funds in a given admissions cycle. Admitted applicants will be notified by the Office of Admissions if selected to receive an entering student scholarship along with instructions on how to accept the award. The following criteria will be considered:
- An applicant's academic record, including previous undergraduate and graduate institutions;
- The socioeconomic background of the applicant while the applicant was an undergraduate, including any change in that background;
- Whether an applicant would be the first generation of the applicant's family to attend or graduate from a law school; and
- The applicant's involvement in community activities and public service.
- Dean’s Scholarship Award $1500 (80- non-renewable awards)
- Vincent A. Cino Scholarship (Jackson Lewis) $5000 (1-non-renewable award)
- Royal Furgeson College of Law Endowed Scholarship $2500 (1- non-renewable award)
- L.A. Nelson Jr. Scholarship $1000 (2- non-renewable award)
- Ashley Jones Wright College of Law Scholarship $1000 (1- non-renewable award)
Total awards possible for currently enrolled UNT Dallas College of Law students: $130,500
ACCESSLEX LAW SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP DATABANK - www.accesslex.org/databank
AccessLex is a nonprofit corporation that provides financial education resources and services for Law students and schools in the United States.
External scholarships are offered and administered outside the UNT Dallas College of Law. We publish external scholarship opportunities as scholarship providers contact the law school. Many other external scholarship opportunities may be found through other resources and online searches.
ABA Required Disclosure
In accordance with ABA Standard 509(b)(3) disclosure requirements, UNT Dallas College of Law does not offer conditional scholarships. (Definition of Conditional Scholarship: A conditional scholarship is any financial aid award, the retention of which is dependent upon the students maintaining a minimum grade point average or class standing, other than that ordinarily required to remain in good academic standing.)