Select your Refund Preference
Selecting your refund preference can only be completed online. To ensure timely disbursement of your refund, please select your refund preference as soon as possible. To get started, simply:
- Log into the BankMobile website by CLICKING HERE
- Click the 'Get Started' button.
You may change your refund preference at any time at no cost. Please be aware that changes to your refund preference only affect future refunds, not refunds that have already been disbursed.
- Log in to your profile.
- Under the 'Refunds' tab, click 'Refund Preferences.'
- Choose your desired refund preference.
- Click 'Update Preference' to submit your request.
The University of North Texas at Dallas has partnered with BankMobile to process student refunds for all UNT Dallas students. This partnership allows for more efficient processing of refunds. Refunds sent to BankMobile will be processed according to the refunding method the student has elected. A refund selection must be made by every eligible student even if you are not expecting a refund.
- Direct Deposit (ACH) – If you choose this option, you will need to enter your existing bank routing and account numbers, your refund will be deposited into this account. Typically this takes 2-3 days for the money to become available in your account from the date your refund is processed.
- Paper Check - If you choose this option, a paper check will be mailed to you. Please note that it may take up to 10 days from the date of disbursement for you to receive your refund from the date your refund is processed. Make sure that your current mailing address is up-to-date in the student center to prevent additional delays of your initial refund.
- Vibe Debit Card - If you choose this option, a debit MasterCard will be mailed to you. You will immediately have access to a virtual debit card that you can use for on-line transactions until you receive your debit card in the mail (Please note: the virtual card may not be accepted for in-person transactions). Typically your money will be available in this account the same day refunding is processed by the university. To view our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank, click here.
Students should choose the refund option that best fits their needs. FDIC's "Money Smart" is a good resource to consult when deciding which option to choose.
BankMobile – Vibe account customers will have access to the Allpoint network, the largest ATM network. Customers will be able to get their cash surcharge-free at 55,000 ATM’s worldwide! Please click on the Allpoint network locator to find the location closest to you.
Vibe debit card
The Vibe debit card is a non-interest bearing, FDIC insured internet-only checking account, serviced by BankMobile. with student-focused features. Funds are deposited to the Vibe debit card the same business day they are released by your school. With the Vibe debit card you can enjoy:
- No monthly fee for students
- No minimum balance requirements
- The convenience of using Debit MasterCard® at millions of locations worldwide
- Surcharge free ATMs that are on the Allpoint network
- Mobile App
- Online Bill Pay & Photo Bill Pay
- Mobile deposits
- Card On/Off Switch
- Online and mobile money management tools
- Financial education information